The many advantages of the virtual office make it clear: a virtual office is clearly suitable for every business. Regardless of whether it is a start-up or a company that is already established on the market: high fixed costs through rents for fixed office space mean expenditure for every company that could be invested more sensibly in the core business, and that can even lead to considerable economic risks.
Following benefits can be easily attainable by https://www.satelliteoffice.de/bueroraeume and are as follows:
For founders, start-ups, and freelancers who mainly operate from their home office. For them, the combination of a home office and low-cost virtual office becomes a clear success factor and competitive advantage. Because many people still find the home office to be dubious. Would you also trust a company in one of Germany’s most prestigious business addresses rather than a company with a meaningless business address in a remote village?
For larger companies – also from abroad – that want to expand and test a branch in a new, renowned location. With a virtual office, you can continue to operate easily from your current location or from abroad – and still be present at the new location.
- Modern furniture and fast internet are included in the price
- Everything you need around your workplace at a simple fixed price.
Increase your workspace
- The more employees you hire, the more desk space you can take up.
- Set up your project office and enjoy the flexibility of the one-month notice period.
Pay a simple fixed price that covers all costs for a fully furnished office, including WiFi, telephone, operating expenses, and reception staff.
Consumables such as coffee, copies, and calls are not included in the price.
Increase your workspace individually as needed
- Use and pay only for the space you need
- Start small and additional workspace as your business grows as needed
Adapt your workspace to your preferences
Spatial design (furniture, design, decoration) individually according to your wishes
- Lounge membership is free of charge
- Secure unlimited access to all of our business lounges worldwide
- Administrative support
- Reception staff and post-processing included
- Support for administrative tasks such as post-processing and copying
- Secure business-class Internet, WiFi, telephone connection and telephone
- Access to 50 million WiFi hotspots worldwide
- Modern, ergonomic office furniture
- Professional business environment
- Conveniently located locations right where you do business
- Hourly use of shared conference and meeting rooms
- Our reception staff welcomes your guests
- Shared kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities
- Business lounge and smaller break areas
- All utilities included in the price
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Access to printers, scanners, and photocopiers
- Exclusive access to the Regus Marketplace program with discounts on leading branded products
- Regular calendar notifications for Regus network events and activities
- Book workspaces with the Regus app and much more
We help you to find the right workspace – regardless of your company and your budget.…